Important updates for all patients
Capital Vision Center is open for annual eye exams and problem specific visits.
- Click HERE for online scheduler
- We recommend wearing a face mask in office
- Advanced disinfection techniques have been implemented as recommended by the CDC.
- Insurance, demographic, and other information will be taken over the phone before your visit to limit time in the office.
- Optomap digital retinal imaging is integrated into every eye exam, every year, following national recommendations. This will limit your time in the office and allow minimal contact with doctors and staff during your visit. All images will be explained by the doctors in the exam room. Our doctors fully support and recommend this test for every patient, every year to follow the best possible standard of care.
- Our expertly trained doctors are available to treat a wide range of urgent ocular conditions like red eyes, conjunctivitis, and flashes/floaters.
All patients can now order Contact Lenses and other eye products online at the same unbeatable prices that are offered in store. The store is available 24/7 through our Online Shop
- All year supply of Contact Lens orders will be shipped with FREE direct shipping
- In-office manufacturers rebates can be applied through our online store, give us a call if you ordered and did not receive one in your box
- Automatic prescription verification and order processing
- Your family and friends can use these amazing benefits with valid picture of their Rx (even if they are not a patient of ours)
- If you wish to use any insurance benefits in addition to the low office pricing, please send us a message online or give us a call.
- Click to check it out: Online Shop
Our optical will be open during all business hours (no appointment necessary)
We have launched an Online Eyeglass Frame Gallery where you can virtually try on and browse some of our frames from the comfort of your home. We have digitized about 90% of our collection for your convenience. After browsing or trying them on virtually, you may save the top 3 frames to a “wishlist” and then come see how they look on you in person! This can be found in our Online Shop or at this link: Frame Gallery.
- No appointment necessary, Optical is first come first serve
- Glasses adjustments and repairs available anytime
- Insurance and non insurance orders can be placed over the phone or by stopping by the office.
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to call one of our expertly trained opticians.
We offer an Online Payment service for easily paying invoices on our website or via this link: Online Payment. If you prefer to call in or mail in your payment, that is still an acceptable option.
Our Current Hours
- Mon: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Tues: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Wed: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Thurs: 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Fri: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Sat: 8:30am – 1:00pm
- Sun: Closed
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call 603-226-0855
-Capital Vision Center